Friday 5 May 2017

SLA industries Cannibal Sector One

SLA Industries: Cannibal Sector 1 – Tabletop Skirmish in the World Of Progress


Daruma Productions, in conjunction with Nightfall Games, are producing the SLA Industries: Cannibal Sector 1 skirmish game and all the miniatures and accessories needed to play. The book will be lavishly produced by Nightfall Games and Daruma Productions with new full-colour illustrations by Dave Allsop.


Whats this, a range of SLA figures and a skirmish game, please tell me more went the voice in my head, actually it screamed “SLA toys, I want them all” and what is this Kickstarter thing and I jumped in. So after looking further into this, meeting the chaps from Daruma at a couple of shows and their love for this is off the scale, safe hands I think, I jumped in on the Kickstarter, thanks Beast of War for pointing me in the direction of this game, and brought some of their minis and this is the start of my fun.

What I am planning do is a step by step of the various factions involved in the game as I slowly get through them starting with the Shivers.

To be continued..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment